The Mystery Blogger Award
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
Thank you again to Book Pandamonium for tagging me!
3 Things About Me:
1. I am currently living in California, which is where I have always been living, but it is my serious and undying wish to ESCAPE! I know I know, great weather and all…but really. No thank you.
2. I just turned 25 and realized that from now on, all birthdays will be surrounded by sadness and old sad people. I am SO stoked!
3. I have really long wavy hair and the bottom part of my head is shaved, all the way around, but you can’t even tell when my hair is down. Sweet, I know. I’m like a proper lady by day and a rebellious little metal head by night.
I obviously love deceiving people 😉
Book Pandamonium’s Questions:
1. Which do you prefer: winter break or spring break?
Considering that I do not have the luxury of partaking in these breaks anymore, I will reflect back on my adolescent days.
Winter break…come on dude…presents.
2. What was your least favorite book of 2016?
UGH! Firebolt (The Dragonian Series Book 1) by Adrienne Woods. That writing seriously hurt my soul. It felt like the book gods were thrusting a rusted serrated knife into the depths of my creative happiness and just twisting it around so that all of my love for words and reading could just die a sad and pathetic kind of unfortunate and bleak life where I had to live the rest of my days bored and wishing for some excitement like an unnecessary and annoying run-on sentence that has absolutely no commas…
…I win the dramatic award for 2016.
3. If you had the chance to talk to a celebrity, who would you want it to be?
How about we trade the talk for a night of drinking with Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann. I could totally die happy after that s**tshow of a night.
4. What’s your most anticipated movie for 2017?
A Cure for Wellness. Just CREEP me out and get me all excited why don’t you!
5. Weird: Do you have any unusual talents?
It’s like…did she say sarcasm because she was being serious about that being her talent, or was her choosing to say sarcasm her actually being sarcastic? Confusing, I know.
My Questions for You:
- If you could fall into any book world, which one would it be?
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- What is one of your best childhood memories?
- How do you feel about jumping out of a plane or bungee jumping?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
~ TAG Bloggers, You’re It! ~
~ Tag One – Quill Quirk ~
~ Tag Two – Books and Beauty Are My Bag ~
~ Tag Three – Glorious Panic ~
~ Tag Four –Book Huntress’ World ~
~ Tag Five – Book Review Becca ~
~ Tag Six – The Book Marauder ~
~ Tag Seven – The Book Galaxy ~
~ Tag Eight – Beach Books Blog ~
~ Tag Nine –I Prefer Books ~
~ Tag Ten – Annelise LeStrange ~